Carra & Brian, Jim Thorpe Wedding


Do not fear; the rain is only here to help you grow.


Carra and Brian 's wedding day could not be dulled by the pouring rain. They made the best of every moment, and turned it into an absolutely amazing day. 

Their bridal party didn't complain once, and I could tell that they picked the right people to stand beside them as they said "I Do". Those same family & friends are the ones that ran through the rainy streets of Jim Thorpe to ensure we'd get all the shots we needed. 

If you happen to find yourself in Jim Thorpe, make sure you stop by the Notch Eight Craft House. They were so incredible and allowed us to use their bar (and amazing upstairs game room). 

Carra & Brian, I'm so incredibly happy for the two of you, and I'm so glad that I got to capture your amazing day! I can't wait to see what the future holds for your beautiful family!

xoxo

































































































No comments