Well hello there little Blog.

Hello world, meet my very own blog! My blog is happy you are here! 

My resolution for 2013 was to get my blog up and running. So here goes nothing!! 


The rules of my blog:


#1. This is first and foremost a photography blog. I wanted my clients to have an easier way to view my work, and somewhere central to showcase their gorgeous faces.  In the mix you will also find some personal posts and stories. Originally I thought about having a separate blog for that, but in the end I think having them all together will give you a better sense of who I am. Why is that important you ask? Because you need to feel comfortable with your photographer! No matter what the session is for, if you aren't relaxed with the person behind the camera, it will be obvious in print! So here I am! :)


#2. I'm not super ultra fantastico with my grammar. I write very similar to the way I speak. So, expect run on sentences and lots of unnecessary exclamation points! I also tend to make up words, so I apologize in advance for that. 


#3. Every time I write a blog post, you can imagine me singing the "Log Song" from Ren & Stimpy, except I changed it to the BLOG song (naturally). What?? You don't know the Log Song?? Allow me to refresh your memory- Click Here!  




No comments