The Lager Family, Jim Thorpe Lifestyle Photography

I couldn't wait to shoot this family session with Jes & her family. Jes & I went to high school together, and I haven't seen her in a very long time. On the day of the shoot, the weather decided it was not feeling super cooperative. Jes and I exchanged messages back and forth, watching the radar show the rain coming and going at the beautiful lake we were going to shoot at. We held our breath, hoping we wouldn't have to move our meeting inside. I drove to the lake and sat in my car; the rain pouring down around me. Jes said they were going to brave it, and headed out to meet me. As soon as they arrived, the rain tapered off and it ended up being absolutely perfect weather for us! Keira is such the active little spirit, I'm pretty sure she didn't stop moving the entire time, which was so much fun!

Enjoy some of my favorites from their session!

Keira has some pretty seriously adorable shoes. 

She also has no issues striking a pose! 










 It was so gorgeous and serene how the fog was lifting around us. 

 There is nothing better than a hug from Mommy. 




 Oh no, where did Daddy go? 
 They are a Jeep family, so we had to get some good shots with the Jeep. 

 Guess which College Daddy works for?

 Cutest ladybug I've ever seen. 

No comments