Jacqueline & Todd, Normandy Farms Wedding Photography

I met Jackie when she was the bridesmaid in a wedding I did two years ago. It is always a wonderful thing to get an email or phone call that starts with "I was in a wedding you did and we loved you, I want you to be a part of mine". To me, there is no greater compliment. 

The couple met online, and on their very first date Todd had trouble finding the spot where they had planned on meeting. So, they ended up meeting each other in front of an Art Store. A year and half after that first date, the couple went to dinner and when they walked by the Art Store where they first met, Jackie saw a sign that Todd had posted asking her to marry him. 

I had such a fantastic time doing their engagement pictures, so I knew Jackie & Todd's wedding would be a fantastic time. The whole day was beautiful, and full of love. 

Thank you so much for letting me capture these beautiful moments for you. xoxo






There is something so very special about the way a mother looks at her daughter on her wedding day. 

I loved their first look, it's such a special and sweet moment. 




I spy hops in that boutonniere! Todd is a beer fan, and had hops incorporated into the flowers for the day! 


















I love the variety of backgrounds at Normandy Farms!







One of my best friend's is insanely creative. She hand painted this amazing sign. 











Jackie's mom made the absolutely gorgeous veil. I loved that everything about this wedding had a personal touch. 








LOVED the socks!










Not only do I love this couple, but I have to thank them from the bottom of my heart. This is the second of Shannon's bridesmaids that I've had the pleasure of photographing as a bride. If I had a punch card for the person that has been in the most weddings I've done, she would definitely win. :) 





The couple owns a (VERY FUN) photo booth company. The guests (and maybe one or two of the vendors) had a great time with it. I love McPics Photo Booth Rental!





There was a root beer float station later in the night. You chose your root beer and a shot of liquor (which traveled through the ice sculpture into your glass) it was was very cool. 

Jackie made the incredible cake topper. I love that she included the date on the back of it! The cake had the lyrics to the song the couple used as their first dance.


I love this bridal party. 


The Details:
Venue & Catering Normandy Farm
Hair & Makeup by Daneene Jensen 
DJ & Videography Encore Entertainment



7 comments

Jessica Svoboda Photography said...

so beautiful! i LOVE their engagement story. gorgeous couple and such a beautiful wedding. so many AWESOME images you have captured!

Maura said...

Absolutely lovely! Great job!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love the wedding colors!

Jamie said...

Wonderful job!

Julie Paisley said...

Just lovely! You captured it perfectly!

Ronda Wollard Originals said...

LOVELY!

Melanie Grady Photography said...

Normandy Farms is such a beautiful location! I love that he had hops in his boutonniere, too! Great job.