Liz & Kevin, Branch Brook Park Engagement Photography

When I met Liz & Kevin for coffee a few months ago, I knew they were going to be fun to work with and we would become fast friends.They are obviously crazy about each other, but my favorite thing about them is how they make each other laugh constantly. 

I talked to Liz about their Engagement Session, and she mentioned wanted to find Cherry Blossoms. Well, we found them, there is no doubt about that. We visited Branch Brook Park in New Jersey, which is home of a spectacular Cherry Blossom Festival that rivals Washington D.C.

They were so fantastic and FUN. We laughed in between every shot!!

Liz & Kevin, I can't wait for your wedding!! (And pictures with Mongo!)



























4 comments

Courtney said...

So beautiful! Love the colors of the blooms and that beautiful light!

Route 1 Photography said...

Beautiful! Wish South Texas would have some color like that!

Unknown said...

Those cherry blossoms make the most beautiful backgrounds!

Monica said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! Do I see Cherry Blossoms?!