Ashley & Nick; Flourtown Country Club Wedding

Directive? Classified. 

It was a perfect day at  Flourtown Country Club for a wedding. Not only was the sun shining, but I got to spend the day with this absolutely hysterical (yes, and beautiful) couple. I really do adore them, and I wish they didn't live so far away (seriously, my hair would need it's own zip code if I moved to Florida, but I really wish you were closer).

Your day was amazing. You are amazing, don't ever stop.
xo,
Leandra


P.S. Don't miss the cake topper. It's fantastic!

















































































The Details:
Venue: Flourtown Country Club
Entertainment: Shaffer Sound
Cake: Lochtel Bakery
Hair Styling: The Little Touches
Florist: Valley Green

1 comment

Unknown said...

You are my favorite person xoxo