Marie & Dan, Philadelphia Engagement Photography

Dan (aka the hubs) and I met Dan (aka the groom to be) and Marie in Philadelphia for a fun day of frolicking and photos! :) We started at an adorable park (where we met some very fun animals), and then ventured to the The Reading Terminal Market for lunch and fun, before finishing up by roaming around the city! 

Keep an open eye for two of the couple's favorite things; I will give you a hint, one involves 2 wheels, the other involves 2 iconic ears. :) There might even be a little homage to a shoe losing loving princess in there! ;) 

I can't wait for your wedding (or even a sushi & hayride double date, hint hint). 

I'm so glad you found your Mickey/Minnie!


P.S. I'm so grateful for my amazing "I can jump 48,000 feet" husband, who seriously jumped almost that high to catch the balloons as they tried to sneak away!!





































No comments