Nicole & Dennis, Lehigh Valley Wedding Photography



Mine would be you
Sun keeps shining, back road flying
Singing like crazy fools
Making up our own words
Laughing 'til it hurts
Baby, if I had to choose
My best day ever
My finest hour, my wildest dream come true
Mine would be you 



True love is most certainly worth the wait. 

Nicole & Dennis had a wedding day full of love, happiness and laughter. The weather may have given us a run for the money, but it didn't stop all of the amazing moments that made up their day! Blue Mountain was the perfect place to celebrate this amazing couple.

Nicole & Dennis, I am so happy that you have found your happily ever after with each other. I wish you and your adorable family joy and laughter in every day. :) xoxo































































































































No comments