Heather & Chad, Quakertown Wedding Photography

I have known Chad almost all of my life. We were trouble as kids, always getting extremely dirty and climbing trees that we weren't supposed to.

 I am so proud of the incredible man that he has become. He's sweet, funny and extremely kind.  Each and every time I see her, Heather tells me how good he is to her. She is one of the sweetest people that I know, and they are such a wonderful couple together. I know they will have an amazing life together. I love you both so very much, and I'm so happy to call you family. :)

Their wedding was held on Heather's parent's property, and she got to say "I Do" in front of the house she grew up in! It was beautiful! It may have been the hottest day of the year, but they didn't complain once! Enjoy a few of my favorites from their big day!





































































 My incredible husband, Dan, shot this wedding with me, and I LOVED these two images he snagged of  Chad & Heather dancing with their Mom & Dad. I'm one proud wifey. 















No comments