Rebecca & Robert, Bloomsburg Wedding Photography

Surrounded by love and support of their family and friends, Becky & Rob had a beautiful wedding at The Barn at Boones Dam, in Bloomsburg PA. The weather was simply perfect and everything looked amazing.

When Becky told me that she was making her dress (which was amazing), I couldn't believe it. When she told me that it was a replica of the dress she designed using her Barbie dress designer when she was 8 years old, I was speechless. Her hard work paid off, she got married in her dream dress!

The day was filled with emotion, and most importantly love.


I wish the two of you a lifetime of happiness (and amazing adventures).

copyright: Leandra Elaine Photography

































 John Brady from Bird Florist made the most incredible flower arrangements. There were gorgeous flowers everywhere you turned! 































































No comments