Margie & Keon, Pennsylvania Wedding Photography


Every time you smile at someone
it is an action of love,
a gift to that person,
a beautiful thing.
-Mother Teresa

A complete stranger could have attended Margie & Keon's beautiful Quaker wedding and felt the copious amount of love being shared that day.  They are absolutely two of the most expressive people I have ever met. People tell me how happy I always seem to be, these two trump that. They make me seem glum (ok maybe that's a stretch, but you get what I'm saying). The most amazing part was seeing their families and friends and how the positive energy and happiness just poured out of all of them onto the newlyweds.

It was magical.

The wedding & reception were held at Quarry Beach Hideaway in Wind Gap, PA. The bride's dress is a Maggie Sottero from Bridal's By Sandra (which happens to be the amazing Bridal shop where I met Margie and she sold me MY wedding dress, simply fantastic). Catering & Cake by Russ. Flowers by RichMar Florist.

Brandi, my ever trusty, faithful and fantastic second shooter AND my amazing husband, Dan joined me for the wedding (Dan was photobooth extraordinaire AND shooter). They were both so great to have along, I'm such a lucky girl!!



















The ring Margie wore on her right hand was her great, great, great (plus maybe a few more) grandmother's ring. 




















Most definitely my favorite moment of a wedding is the look on the groom's face when the bride walks down the aisle. Keon's reaction had me in tears. It was positively beautiful. 
This is the look of a man so absolutely in love. 




The next picture is one of Dan's amazing shots of the day. Such a beautiful moment of Margie & her dad as he got ready to give her away. 









Right after their ceremony, Margie & Keon had a few moments to themselves. They twirled, kissed and rejoiced. These are two of Brandi's beautiful shots of those precious moments. 
























This was one of those moments that you are so grateful that you have a camera in your hand. We finished doing our formal shots and as Margie went back to join the party she yelled "I'M MARRIED"! The reaction of the girls was fantastic. 


















Another beautiful shot captured by Brandi. 



Two more gorgeous shots by Dan. 


People were laughing so hard they were in tears during the speeches.






The awesome band, Paragon, had the crowd on their feet for most of the evening.








Another reason I love having a second (and sometimes third) shooter; the picture in the middle and the picture on the right were taken at the same moment. 





They had a beautiful slideshow under the stars, it was chilly & everyone got nice and cozy to enjoy the walk down memory lane! 










Wishing you both a beautiful everyday.  xoxo



No comments