Christine & Nate, Berks County Wedding Photography

It was a beautiful October day, and while the morning rain may have changed their outdoor ceremony plans, it couldn't stop these two from having an absolutely gorgeous day full of love! 

The day was full of laughter, tears (all happy I assure you), and LOTS of dancing! 

If a lot of these faces look familiar, you may remember them from Carin & Ryan's wedding earlier this year! Carin is Nate's sister, and I'm starting to feel a little like family! Which makes me very happy! :)


Christine & Nate, Thank YOU so much for allowing me to be there for such an important day! I wish you a lifetime of happiness!!! 

xo







































Rachel K. joined me for this wedding and did an amazing job! She's great on her toes, and when I yelled "Oooooo grab your camera and shoot this" as we followed the bridal party, she didn't hesitate! Boys and their toys! ;)






























































*Edited to add*
The couple had the SWEETEST dog ever. Her name was Zoey, and when we planned their engagement session at the beginning of the year Christine mentioned that they were worried she wouldn't make it to the wedding day. Well, she did, and that sweet girl didn't leave the couple's side the entire time we shot portraits on their gorgeous farm. 

One of my favorite shots of the day is the last image. 

Sweet girl, I hope that there are enough huge open fields across that rainbow bridge for you. 

No comments