Julia & Brad, Beech Mountain Wedding

Julia & Brad have known each other for over 12 years, and have been a happy (and extremely fun) couple for the last 5 and a half years. 

From Julia: "We bought a house last August!  I like to call it my dream house!  Following our settlement, we went to our new house to turn the key ourselves for the first time.  We were walking through the house, sharing ideas, etc.  Brad started talking about how far we have come as a couple, overcoming different challenges, and how excited he was about our future.  I was like, yea, so what about green paint for the laundry room? :)  Oops!  Little did I know that he was about to propose!  He got down on one knee in our new kitchen and asked me to marry him.  I was super excited!  I was finishing my masters degree and just graduated in May.  We discussed waiting until next year, but on a whim we decided, why wait?  Let's do it this year!  This is crazy, but hopefully we can pull it off! "

Talking to her leading up to the day, she was worried about pulling it all off, but they definitely did! The day was simply amazing, beautiful and fun! The weather could not have been better & allowed the guests to party all night outside while overlooking the beautiful lake! 

For me, my favorite part of the day were the dances (which also took place overlooking the gorgeous lake). Everyone there was extremely expressive (and they do some awesome "interpretive" dancing)!! Watching the look on Brayden's face while he danced with his mom (Julia) made me tear up. They are positively adorable!!

I had some awesome help from Rachel Klotz at this wedding, and she did an absolutely amazing job! She also didn't flinch when I said things like "RUN! QUICK!" or "Can you lay down right there and take a picture?" I love working with awesome people. :) 

Julia, Brad AND Brayden, I wish you a lifetime of laughter and love. If your wedding day was any indication, your life is going to be full of BOTH of those!! 































I love this moment that Rachel caught of the bride and sweet little girl! 





































Another great candid shot by Rachel! 


Making Rachel lay down for this shot most definitely paid off! ;)























No comments