Carin & Ryan, Kempton Lifestyle Engagement Session

There is just something amazing about engagement sessions. Something about witnessing two people madly in love that are preparing to take the next big step. It's simple, I love LOVE. :)

Carin & Ryan are no exception. They are definitely in love and they are such a sweet couple. They made one another laugh the ENTIRE time we were together (which had me laughing the whole time as well). I had so much fun and they were so natural in front of the camera. 

I was so excited when Carin mentioned wanting to do the session at their family's farms. I love new locations, and I most definitely love farms! I was not let down! The locations were gorgeous and held a "perfect" spot at every turn! 

Here are a few of my favorite shots! I can't wait for your wedding! 





Seriously working her inner model! I have such gorgeous clients! :)



















No comments