Megan & Justin, Walt Disney World Wedding Photography

I had the absolute honor of photographing my first destination wedding this year. What made it even more special is that I've known the bride since she was a little girl. She has grown into an absolutely beautiful woman (both inside and out), so it was no surprise that she was a gorgeous bride. 

Megan & Justin are so very sweet together. Their wedding was truly magical, and it was so fitting that it happened in Disney among an intimate group of their closest friends and family. You could feel the love from everyone that was there to witness their big day (and even from complete strangers who stopped to take a picture or wish them well). I love that they had a "ring warming" ceremony, in which their rings were passed between all of the guests so that they could bestow their own well wishes for the couple onto them. 

While discussing the wedding, Megan told me something very sweet. "All the decor at the ceremony was made by myself, my mother and my aunt Gerry. They might be chair bows to everyone there but they mean so much more to me. They're a symbol of the help my family have given us. They sacrificed plenty of Saturdays and Sundays to help me do these special DIY crafts for the wedding. Not many would offer up their free time to help a burlap obsessed bride." 


Brandi & I had an amazing time, and I am so grateful that you asked me to preserve these memories for you! I wish you both a "magical" lifetime together! xoxo


Dress: Alfred Angelo Disney Collection: Ariel Gown
Wedding Planner: Diana Stylianou - Just Marry!
Hair & Makeup: Beaute Speciale























I love love LOVED their first look! 













Two of my favorite Brandi shots of the day! :)




After they got done "walking" the boardwalk, a stranger came up to them in tears and told them that he had been praying for a sign on whether or not this was the right time to propose to his girlfriend (he was carrying the ring and everything). When he saw Megan & Justin, he knew it was. We all got a little misty, it was a beautiful moment. 



































Even the sprinkles are shaped like little Mickey ears! 















No comments