Carson turns ONE! Lifestyle Family Session

This handsome man turned one during the beginning of November, on the same day a very special little person who looks a little like me turned two! :) I had such a blast taking pictures of him with his Mom, Dad & extended family! They are so very sweet & Carson is so very loved!



Amy (Carson's awesome Mommy) told me about an awesome farm that she wanted to do the shoot at. I LOVE farms and I always enjoy a new location. Needless to say, this place is GORGEOUS! If we had known about it earlier, I have no doubt I would have gotten married here. I also threatened the owners several times that I was either going to move in, or steal some of their sweet farm animals (seriously, wait until you see the goat). 





Thank you Burkey family! It's always a good time with you guys! :)

















No comments