Baby on the Way, Lifestyle Maternity Session

I was so very excited when Teresa contacted me about doing maternity pictures for her. She and her sweet husband are expecting a baby boy next month! 

I haven't seen her in a number of years, so it was was like a mini reunion for me! :) For me it was like no time had gone by at all. We could have easily been back in Chorus room causing trouble (I know that is hard to imagine). We had fun comparing baby bumps, pregnancy stories, and laughing about how crazy life is.

We were also so lucky to have DELICIOUS light to work with. I seriously could have posted every single picture from this session. I think I might use her as a stand in model for my own maternity pictures! ;) She will just have to pose with MY Dan this time! ;)

I am so excited for both of you! You are going to make AMAZING parents!!





















No comments