Rachel & Dan, Jim Thorpe Wedding Photography

When I sat down to talk to Rachel and Dan about their wedding, the first thing I noticed was the joy and love that these two share. They laughed every few minutes, you couldn't help but laugh and smile with them. 

Their wedding day was no different. Rachel and Dan had a beautiful wedding at Penn's Peak in Jim Thorpe, PA. It was full of love, and full of laughter. Even the rain couldn't stop these two. It did however, pause the ceremony for a few minutes. But, with the rain came the rainbow, a beautiful surprise for a gorgeous couple. 




I was 34 weeks pregnant during this wedding and there is no way that I would have been able to do it without my ever trusty second shooter, Brandi Flyte. She was positively amazing, and helped me capture Rachel & Dan's day perfectly. I truly can't thank her enough.

We both wish you the best, and hope that the laughter and love just continues to grow!

Wedding Planner: Carol Mattrazzo of Still Creek Inc. 
Hair and Makeup: Ali White & Corynn Wehr of Rumors Beauty Salon
Bride's Dress: Maggie Sottero, from V.K. Bridal Couture
DJ: Layne Roberts-"The Doc" from Penn's Peak






















































































No comments