Carin & Ryan, Berks County Wedding Photography

I had so much fun doing Carin and Ryan’s engagement pictures back in November (You can see all of that gorgeousness HERE), I couldn't wait until their wedding!! They are such a sweet couple and the love that they have for one another is so very obvious. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and I can tell you that without a doubt they all know how to have a good time! :)  I can't thank them enough for having us capture these moments for them!
I also can't thank my always amazing husband Dan, for shooting this wedding with me! His talent amazes me and he made it easy to work while 35 weeks pregnant! :) 
 Here are some of my favorite highlights from their beautiful day! 


















































































Makeup & Hair: Shelly Lesher
Cake: Suzanne Hamm
Flowers: Danelle Koch
Caterer: Dawn Mengel
DJ: Scott Gould

No comments